I’m a private independent freelancer from Russia/Germany who is interested in all things of technology. I live currently in Switzerland but my second home is in Germany. I started my blog as experiment back in 2011 and made the Blog visible to the world in 2012.
I’m getting excited about technology in general and I like to tweak, test and review all sorts of software and hardware which I come across on my daily Internet journey.
Furthermore, I worked several years for Microsoft (networking) and NVIDIA (CUDA) and have a lot of Internet & coding related experience earned over the years.
I try to help whenever I can, and I like to share my knowledge with others.
- NVinside (Brother)
- Currently none. But I would love to list your name here.
- Software and Security related News, Reviews & Tips
- Android application News and Reviews
- Hardware News
- Tutorials and Tricks
- Here and there something from the Linux corner, yep I do care!
- Movie analysis or things I think are worth to talk about – deal with it!
I try to post 5 news per day, depending on how busy I am maybe more or less.
I post here and then a software review, these reviews are based on my personal findings, my opinion (this will be separated mentioned as a conclusion). The findings in these articles and based on the known facts, no matter if the original developer likes it or not.
- I do not believe in marketing lies or snake oil.
- I keep my reviews objective.
- I always do my own research and I check what is already spread on the Internet.
- I do no echo-chamber every dirt which I find on the Internet and I think no one should take everything what he reads for granted.
Keep in mind that possible mentioned problems might have been fixed over time or the product might be end-of-life. I usually monitor the software and might review it once again something important change was made on the product.
Each comment gets manual approved by my brother, so don’t be sad if it takes a while until you see your comment. He tries to unlock your comment as soon as possible.
Blog supporters see their comments immediately. There will be no spam ever – so don’t even try it – because I use a very strong filter and due to the fact that every comment must be manually approved I see no reason to waste your and my time doing such shameless thing.
I can’t update all of my Blog posts but if you find dead links, feel free to leave a comment or email me. In the future, I might implement/install something to automatically detect dead links to avoid this, but right now it’s simply too much work for me and time I would lose to monitor each post/comment to check every single link. At this point, my apologies if something is offline.
Below is information regarding CHEF-KOCH’s commitment to protect the privacy of users and to ensure the integrity of the Internet.
Internet user privacy is of paramount importance to chefkochblog.wordpress.com. The success of my business depends upon my ability to maintain the trust of my users. If for any reason you have concerns about my software or website’s privacy policies, please contact me. I take each request seriously and I will review it to see what I can change and improve.
Collection of Personal Information
In the course of delivering this site to you, my Blog does NOT collect any personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, address, phone number or email address from users of this website without your knowledge. All other information are taking measures to protect your privacy.
You can leave comments on the site and may do so completely anonymously. You may use your real email address or name – if you do, then these data are associated with this comment. I won’t use the information associated with comments in any way, won’t sell the information or share it with third-parties. I don’t associate IP addresses with comments or store them.
You may sign up to my site newsletter. I use a double opt-in for that and will store your email address for the sole purpose of delivering the newsletter to your email address. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. Your email address will be removed when you unsubscribe and no record of the data will be kept.
The site displays share and subscribe options for select social networks. These are implemented in the most privacy-friendly manner; they are static links that don’t connect to third-party sites automatically and won’t record any user interaction unless activated by the user.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me.
Which rights you have over your own data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to me. You can also request that I erase any personal data I hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Note that I need to be able to link data to you, for instance, by your email address.
Third Party Advertising
I use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit my Blog. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click the links below.
- WordPress (https://en.support.wordpress.com/monetize-your-site/)
- JetPack Plugin for WordPress (https://jetpack.com) [comes pre-installed with my WordPress Blog]
- Google, Bing, Pinterest & Yandex Index (Only to get into the Search results, it’s not for third-party advertisements.)
- Akismet for blocking Spam (https://akismet.com/wordpress/)
My blog may contain external links to other sites. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service that is operated by Automattic, the company behind WordPress. I can not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information on external sites.
How long will I retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment, your selected name and email address if filled out, are retained indefinitely on this site.
If you subscribe to my email newsletter, I keep your email address in my database until you unsubscribe from the newsletter, which you may do at any time.
All readers are encouraged to leave comments. While all points of view are welcome on my Blog, only comments that are courteous and on-topic will be posted. Spam will be deleted and if it continues the user gets a permanent ban. Participants on this blog are fully responsible for everything that they submit in their comments, and all posted comments are in the public domain.
My own promise to my reader, follower & supporter
- No paid off content – ever!
- I stay neutral and objective, no matter what! I add my comments and my own ideas but I won’t reject comments or opinions just because I don’t like them, sadly many other blogs are still do such practice, the only exception I do is if I see baseless troll comments but the WordPress Spam filter does a good job.
- Donations or support related things going straight into my Blog.
- I try to keep the Blog as much as possible free from advertisements.
- I ban accounts that use my Blog primarily for political and idiotic battles immediately, regardless of which politics they favor.
- I do not track my users, the stats which are being collected are not sold to external providers and they are coming from WordPress directly.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, with or without notice.
Last change: May 25, 2018