So here it is, the latest Samsung flagship. I will not waste your time with much words, enjoy the photos and the specs.
THE GALAXY S9 is just a month away from becoming official, with Samsung confirming that its 2018 flagship will see a launch at MWC in February.
It’s unlikely the impending unveiling will have many surprises in store, though, as we already know a hell of a lot about the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus, courtesy of the online rumour mill.
– 5.8in / 6.2in QHD+ Super AMOLED curved display (570ppi / 529ppi)
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (US) / Samsung Exynos 9810 (UK)
– 4GB RAM or 6GB RAM / 6GB RAM
– 64GB/128GB / 64GB/128GB/256GB storage
– Cat 18 LTE support (1.2Gbps download speeds)
– Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
– 12MP Dual Pixel camera with OIS (f/1.5, f/2.4) / Vertical dual rear-facing camera, 8MP front-facing camera
– Bixby AI assistant with dedicated button
– USB-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
– Stereo speakers
– Wireless charging support
– IP68 water and dust resistance
– Built-in FM radio
– Updated DeX docking station
– Midnight Black, Titanium Gray, and Coral Blue, Lilac Purple variants
Samsung has confirmed that the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus will launch at on 25 March MWC will be in February.
According to reports, the Galaxy S9 will be £100 more expensive than last year’s S8, with pricing set to start at £789. By the same logic, expect the Galaxy S9+ to start from £879 SIM-free.
The phone looks really good, I’m not a fan of such a huge screen but it’s matter of taste, I like that there is a headphone jack and that it still has a FM radio, Titanium Grey looks really hot and I really consider to replace my S5 mini.