The drama last week! Oh my – another Adobe Flash exploit, who gives a damn, really? And who really uses Flash these days?! Well I know Marvel still uses Flash (sorry couldn’t resist!). So the latest update closes CVE-2018-4878.
You can upgrade your version in Chrome and Vivaldi via chrome://components/. Alternative as always you can get the new version via Windows Update or via https://get.adobe.com/en/flashplayer/.
|Adobe Flash Player Desktop Runtime||220.127.116.11 and earlier versions||Windows, Macintosh|
|Adobe Flash Player for Google Chrome||18.104.22.168 and earlier versions||Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Chrome OS|
|Adobe Flash Player for Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11||22.214.171.124 and earlier versions||Windows 10 and 8.1|
|Adobe Flash Player Desktop Runtime||126.96.36.199 and earlier versions||Linux|
Just do me a favor guys, just don’t use Adobe Flash and avoid pages which require you to install it just to see some dancing boobs – It’s not worth the risk.
- Internet Explorer – ActiveX : latest/install_flash_player_ax.exe or 188.8.131.52/install_flash_player_ax.exe
- Firefox, Opera, Safari NPAPI: latest/install_flash_player.exe, or 184.108.40.206/install_flash_player.exe
- Opera, Vivaldi Chromium PPAPI: latest/install_flash_player.exe or 220.127.116.11/install_flash_player_ppapi.exe
- Uninstaller: uninstall_flash_player.exe or uninstall_flash_player.exe
Stay secure friends! 🕵️♂️
- Google Chrome 内蔵 Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 (d.hatena.ne.jp)