Intel is currently looking into reports that some of its customers are experiencing reboots in systems that update to the latest firmware for Meltdown & Spectre mitigation. The systems affected are running Broadwell and Haswell processors. However, Intel still recommends end-users should apply the updates for both OS and hardware. Intel needs to straighten this up and the sooner the better.
- Msi Z170A KRAIT GAMING 3X Bios Version 2.A1 beta
- Msi X299 RAIDER (MS7A94) Bios Version 1.71 beta
- Msi Z170A KRAIT GAMING R6 SIEGE Bios Version 1A1 beta
- Msi Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON (MS7B45) Bios Version 3.2 Beta
- Msi Z270 GAMING PRO CARBON (MS7A63) Bios Version 1.72 beta